Advanced On-site Wastewater Treatment for Greenfield and Retrofit Applications
Many owners and operators of traditional decentralized municipal wastewater treatment plants, also referred to as on-site or off-grid treatment, are acutely aware their systems are at risk of becoming obsolete. These systems include septic fields, lagoons, oxidation ditches, ponds, rotating biological contactor (RBC) mechanisms, and sequencing batch reactor (SBR) processes.
In this white paper, you will learn:
- Evolving realities that challenge traditional on-site wastewater treatment
- Problems with outdated treatment processes
- How off-site treatment must evolve to meet the future
- A compelling alternative: MABR
- What to look for in the ideal on-site wastewater treatment solution
- An invitation to our webinar, “Decentralized And Retrofit Wastewater Applications Powered By MABR”
I need to check this out – send the white paper! Begin by completing the box below.
Please note, you will receive the download immediately to your computer.